I'm kind of a big deal...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The one with the mommy bun

Hi!

I don't know why, but I'm really obsessed with peplum.  Something about the silhouette reminds me of the 50's and the form fitted dresses that used to be worn by women back then. I recently bought a peplum top from ASOS not too long ago and am completely in love with it.  It is by A|Wear and is made of a ponte-type fabric.  I love the pink hue and how the peplum gradually skirts out. The top I am wearing is a size 14 and is very forgiving.  Not only does the fabric stretch but it is also long enough to cover my tummy.  I decided to pair the top with my mustard belt from Target and my mustard flats from Avenue.  As you can see, my mommy cut is now a "mommy bun"!  I am still trying to figure out what the heck to do with my hair--if you have any ideas, please share them!



Top: A|Wear via ASOS
Pant: Rainbows
Shoes: Avenue
Bag: 7Chi via Amazon
Necklace: Free People

PS: I know I promised a video about scoring great deals on Amazon...it's coming soon! ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.