I'm kind of a big deal...

Monday, December 5, 2011

Insert clever pun here

Hi All!

Fall is my favorite season and I admit that I am a little bit late for showcasing Fall-wear but I wanted to share with you this recent outfit nonetheless.  During Anthropologie's recent Black Friday sale (where their sale section was 50% off!....squeeee!!!!), I purchased a knitted cargo skirt and a gold statement necklace.  The skirt beckoned to me this morning and I relented, deciding to pair it with a brown turtleneck from Zara (which now has US online shopping with FREE shipping and returns!....double squeeeee!!!).  Brown and orange fit so magically in my opinion and remind me so much of Fall. My shoes are the Savana oxford boot from Fossil and are a rich russet color (see pic) and fit beautifully. The cardigan is from F21's main range line and is a beautiful mustard hue. 

Quick disclaimer:  In rushing to get ready for work this morning, I picked the wrong color bra.  As you can see, the chosen beige bra is clearly visible through my top.  Execution Fail. Oh well, live and learn...


Cardigan: F21 main range
Cargo Skirt: Anthro
Turtleneck: Zara
Tights: Torrid
Necklace: Anthro
Shoes: Fossil via Amazon

The hand-on-the-hip pose is getting played out huh? I promise to change it up in the future (old habits die hard)!

...and because everything looks 10x better in black and white


Shoe close-up

Necklace close-up

Thanks to my wonderful (and patient) colleague and friend Rosa for taking these pics for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.