I'm kind of a big deal...

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Fair Isle

Hi!

I hope you all are in great spirits! Today I am taking my kids to see Happy Feet 2 and I think I am more excited than they are about it! In anticipation of what will be a fun-filled 2 hours, I decided to wear my fair isle tunic/dress I recently copped from American Eagle.  I don't know why but I absolutely love fair isle.  Alot of people think it looks chintzy but I wholeheartedly disagree.  Sometimes the colors used in fair isle patterns can be garish but I find that certain brands know how to execute the design and pattern flawlessly.  I love the particular colors in this rendition by AE and I think the colors are very complementary.  I decided to rock my ASOS skinny jeans and my Blowfish "Catgirl" booties for the occasion.  I'm also particularly proud of my new leather bag by 7 Chi that I copped on Amazon Warehouse for $65! (Original retail price was close to $200).  Other accessories in this outfit include my pink fluro watch and duster earrings from ASOS.



Tunic/Dress: American Eagle
Jeans: ASOS Curve
Bag: 7 Chi via Amazon Warehouse
Watch: ASOS
Earrings: Asos

Cool earrings huh? Check out the cute shoulder button detailing on the tunic!


///

Stay tuned for a video post on how to score AMAZING deals on Amazon Warehouse! As stated above, this luscious leather bag was 65 bucks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.