I'm kind of a big deal...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Think Pink

Hi!

I wanted to quickly share with you my outfit from today.  As you know, I'm more than a little obsessed with the color pink and decided to wear my fuchsia wrap shirt I got from ASOS some time ago (it is no longer available for purchase online).  Although I am far from a size 14, I have several pieces that come from ASOS' main range line which stops at a size 14.  Although I tend to opt for more of their stretchy fabrics, I decided to roll the dice with this piece (100% non stretchy) and was extremely pleased with the way it fit. The challis pants I purchased from Torrid are super comfortable and work perfectly with the top IMO.  The shoes are from ASOS and are a little snug but are the cutest flats I own (and I own alot). The stud detailing gives the shoe the perfect touch and serves to complement the entire ensemble.  If I had to do this outfit over, I would opt for a more neutral shade of lipstick and would probably throw in a clutch (what color though?). What colors are you fixated with this season?



Top: ASOS (main range)
Pant: Torrid
Belt: NY&Co
Shoes: ASOS
Bangles: Ashley Stewart
Watch: ASOS
Necklace: Heiress Boutique (Boston)

Shoe close-up



1 comment:

  1. I loved this top at ASOS but unfortunately mine was too big and they sold out, but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.