I'm kind of a big deal...

Monday, June 20, 2011

OOTP (Outfit of the Preggy) 7 months

So this is my first official OOTP post for my blog. I've been hesitant to post outfit posts as of late because I've been feeling so...so...unattractive. Yeah, I know what they say about pregnant woman and the "pregnancy glow" but that sure as hell doesn't apply to me. I've easily gained 50lbs this pregnancy which is the most I've ever gained being pregnant. I've been doing my best to make the clothes I already own work so that I'm not spending a lot of money on a new mat wardrobe. It's been difficult though. I had given my sister much of my maternity clothing when she was pregnant with her twins and when I discovered I was pregnant again, I realized that I didn't have any maternity clothes! Luckily, the belly band has been a savior-- I bought 2 of those bad boys! In any case, be on the lookout for future preggy outfit posts, I can't promise I'll be smiling in all of them though!

 Maxi dress: Forever 21 (anything with smocking is my best friend) // 1x
Shrug: Purchased from eBay awhile ago // xl
Shoes (not really visible) : Corso Como (soooooo comfy!)

A side shot

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! You may not think you're glowing but you are, it's a beautiful thing!
    I found you on fatshionexchange but I wasn't sure if you check it frequently (your post was from earlier in the month!) so I figured I would send you a note on here about buying your two crop tops if they're still available? Can you please email me my lovely and let me know: heathernicoleroberts@gmail.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah your glowing mama! You look amazing :)
    Love the dress so much

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.