I'm kind of a big deal...

Monday, June 13, 2011

How did this happen?

I consider myself to be very well-intentioned.  A lot of my best projects were started because I felt very strongly about the end result. For example, I took up sewing because I wanted to have more control over what my children and I were wearing.  A new project or goal in my life is to become more organized.  I've purchased my share of plastic bins and baskets and unfortunately, they are languishing in my basement somewhere.  I opened the door to my closet to have my shoes pour out at my feet like some crazy, wayward, river.  How can I even begin to corral this, this...mess? Any ideas would be greatly appeciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.