I'm kind of a big deal...

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hold you down...

Some people are not a fan of shapewear due to its naturally constricting characteristics.  I, for one, appreciate anything that will have me looking from "okay" to "va-va-voom" in a matter of seconds.  That being said, I tend to opt for shapewear that is not too bunchy or too heavy.  Throughout my life, I've probably spent hundreds of dollars on shapewear.  Some have been great disappointments and others are definitely worthy of a mention.  One such brand is "Sweet Nothings", a subsidiary of Maidenform.  Sweet Nothings is carried in Walmart stores and are very reasonable price-wise. They have both straight sized and plus sizes.   Here are a few items I have purchased from the brand that I absolutely swear by.


Get the Skinny Shapewear Leggings

These leggings are absolutely fabulous.  They feel great and are not too constricting.  Although I'd fit into the XXL, I tend to size down to get a more fitted look. These have a midriff flattening panel which is very sturdy which is a definite plus.
///

Get the Skinny Firm Control Tank

Like the leggings above, I have this in an XL.  I actually have two of these-one is black and the other is black with lace edging.  This tank has a midriff flattening panel as well (most of their pieces do) and dramatically reduces stomach and back bulge!
///

Sweet Nothings Convertible Strapless Bra

Before purchasing this bra, I had one strapless bra in my arsenal.  It is a Lilyette and is not the most comfortable.  This bra is the most phenomenal strapless bra I have ever tried on...it actually stay put when it is on! No more adjusting and picking at the side of your bras ladies! This bra comes with straps so you have the option of having straps or not.  I purchased this in the 42D in black  and it fits like a glove.  I may get one in every color! 

1 comment:

  1. this bra fits true to size '34b' and it is comfortable and also provides a nice push up with out having to much padding. I plan to order discounted wonderbra bras

    ReplyDelete

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.