I'm kind of a big deal...

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mommy Dearest...

Hey!
Hands down, I have one of the most fashionable moms on the planet.  Today she came to visit me and she was wearing an outfit that I had to share with you all.  My mother is 54 years old (don't kill me for posting mom!) and her style is so effortlessy chic.  Whenever I'm at her place, I scour through her belongings because I am sure to find something that I like.  She is frequently saying to me a variation of the following: "Are you wearing my scarf?" or "Isn't that my bag?" or "Take off my earrings!" The reasons I love my mom are too many to list here but I especially love her smile and the confidence she exudes each time she dresses.  My mother has influenced my style in the sense that I am not afraid to take fashion risks and try new looks.  I consider my mother a fashion vanguard and only hope that I will be as stylish as her when I am her age.  Friends, I'd like you to meet my fashion icon, my mom...


Dress: Kenneth Cole
Cardi: Jones NY
Bag: Calvin Klein
Necklace: Vine Camuto
Earrings: ??
Watch: Cerentino
Sunglasses: Prada
Shoes: Franco Sarto

 Necklace close-up

Bag close-up

Focus on the shoes, not the toes...lol!

2 comments:

  1. Your mom is HAWT!!! My mom too was my fashion icon. I now see where you get your great fashion sense from!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's on the money!!! Go head mom

    ReplyDelete

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.