I'm kind of a big deal...

Monday, April 16, 2012

Bee-yutiful day...

Hi!

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day so the fam and I decided to go on a picnic! We went to the Arnold Arboretum in Boston which is my absolute favorite place to be.  The last time I went, I was pregnant, hot and very uncomfortable. Today was perfect picnicking and frolicking weather (the latter being done by the kids).  Afterwards, we got some ice cream and made a "mommy pit stop" to Marshall's.  Typically, I have the most horrible luck at Marshall's but today the fashion deities were smiling upon me.  I found the cutest coral collared cardi (say that three times fast) and animal print batwing top.  I am going to Full Figured Fashion Week this year so I'm slowly amassing my wardrobe for my trip. Are you planning on going? It should be a blast!


Top: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy Jeggings
Earrings: Pieces via ASOS
Sunglasses: Chanel
Baby: My loins

1 comment:

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.