I'm kind of a big deal...

Monday, April 30, 2012

Le Funk...

Hey!

I hope you all are doing well this Monday morning.  Admittedly, I'm in a little bit of a funk for a multitude of reasons.  Whenever I feel funky, all I can think of wearing is sweats.  I have these super comfy maternity sweatpants that I've had since '06 and they are my go-to "I'm-in-a-funk-and-don't-feel-like-dressing-up" pants.  I am trying to alter my mood by harnessing positivity around me.  I am a firm believer that you get back what you put out energy wise.  So today, despite my funk, I will be all smiles today.

I can't really say what inspired today's outfit.  I knew I wanted to wear black but I also wanted to make my outfit fun.  Since I work in a government office, it's kind of hard to wear what I want to wear (like neon and florals and stripes!) without getting the side eye from just about everyone.  I initially started taking pics in the house but decided to take one outside for variety--I know you all are tired of seeing that one corner of my dining room!

I suffer from pancake feet :sigh:

Cardigan: F21
Cami: Old Navy
Pants: Torrid
Clutch: Zara
Shoes: Tarjay
Belt: Tarjay
Earrings: Pieces via ASOS
Bracelet: Chain to a clutch


GIVEAWAY ALERT! GIVEAWAY ALERT!
Be sure to visit tomorrow for a giveaway! Hint: It involves NEON!\

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Especially love the cardigan. I have the same issue with my feet, too. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.