I'm kind of a big deal...

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fashion Ambush!

 Hi!

I thought I'd change it up a little and not make the focal point of this post about me! There are so many stylish and radiant women in my life that I thouht I'd start a new blog feature called Fashion Ambush! I use the term ambush because I don't intend on giving my subject's prior notice that I will be taking pics of them!

So today's Fashion Ambush! is a work edition. Check it out!

I featured Oneka in an earlier post and here she is again rockin' the heck out of that skirt! I absolutely love how she paired the skirt with a bright and bold top! The slight shoulder ruching of the shirt adds a touch of whimsy to the whole outfit. 


This is Rosa (who you all should know quite well) and I think she looks fabulous in this jumpsuit by Lane Bryant.  The jumpsuit is "utility" style and has cute details like a drawstring waist and pockets on the chest.  I'm not really a fan of brown but Rosa decided to add a  punch of color by throwing on an Old Navy cardi. I'm also loving the sparkly details on her shoes (not really visible) and the filigree pattern of her earrings.

Cardi: ON
Jumpsuit: Lane Bryant
Shoes: DSW
Earrings: Target 

What can I say about my colleague Debra?  She is a firecracker! Not only that, but I think she has tremendous style and confidence.  I love how her jewelry picks up the subtle details and colors in her outfits. 

Top: Talbot's
Skirt: Chico's
Shoes: Naturalizer
Jewelry: ??

What do you think about this first feature of Fashion Ambush??? Is it something you would like to see more of? Sound off below!!!

3 comments:

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.