I'm kind of a big deal...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

The one with the tribal romper...

Hi!

Have you ever bought something, threw it in your closet and completely forgot about it? Yeah, that's the story of my life! I recently came across this tribal romper while perusing my closet for a certain top (I never did find it). This gem was poking between an old vintage button down and an orange JCrew sweater.  "Why, hello!" I exclaimed while freeing it from it's confines.

I love this romper because it is super comfy and stretchy! I purchased it at one of Urban Outfitters sales and am glad I took the gamble.  It is a size large but the leg area is very roomy (it's a harem style bottom) and the material is able to accomodate my curves.  If you know me, you know that I don't necessarily care for showing my arms.  In my quest to be more comfortable with all my body parts, I've been doing more and more things that I normally wouldn't be okay with. Well, not only do I feel fabulous in this outfit, but I think I look fabulous o-kay!!! *snaps fingers twice*

I wanted to punch up the black/white colors of the romper by throwing on a lime belt.  The belt is super cute and was a steal for 6 bux at H&M (I think they had additional colors too). I didn't want to be too matchy-matchy but I couldn't resist pulling out my mini lime clutch I purchase from H&M a couple months back. Lastly, I think my vivid pink lip (Rouge Artist Intense #36 by Make Up Forever) helps to make everything *pop* a bit more.

Hey, did you notice my new hairstyle? It's basically a two-stranded twist around my whole head. It was very easy to do and I've gotten many compliments on it.  I feel like a Grecian goddess! See below for a close-up!

I hope you all are having a great day today and if no one has told you this yet....I think you are beautiful!





Jumpsuit: Urban Outfitters (no longer available)
Belt: H&M
Clutch: H&M
Earrings: Pieces via ASOS

A close-up of my "do"

A couple more things! One, don't forget to enter the giveaway for the $50 F21 card! The deadline is fast approaching!

And two, holla at me on Instagram! My handle is Izzygetsbizzy1!

<3 you all!

8 comments:

  1. amazing. this is my favorite one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop of yellow with that gorgeous romper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur lipstick!!! This romper is really cute and you made it better with the yellow accessories VERY CUTE!!! Also I love the "do"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that jumpsuit! It has an awesome print.

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! It's wonderful to look awesome, even better to feel it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this romper! Rompers dont look good on me but they look GREAT on you! Love the pops of neon yellow. Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.