Today is my birthday! ::does happy birthday jig:: Yes, 32 years ago today, I was birthed. Although I am not one to put too much stock in birthdays, I think I may act the fool today. I'd say my bday is off to a good start so far because look what I got:
clockwise from left
1) Mr. T card. It talks! I think he says something about inflicting physical pain on those who forget my birthday...awesome!
2) Forever 21 GC. Because, well...is a reason really necessary?
3) Sephora GC. I'm comprised of the major food groups: clothes, makeup, and peanut butter
4) Coupons for laxatives. I should be embarrassed for including these in the picture huh??? Well you know what? I'm not. It's my bday, go kick rocks.
5) Estee Lauder nail polish in purple passion
6) Amazon GC. Time to free some of my items from shopping cart purgatory!
I'd like to shout out Rosa for being such a thoughtful friend. Any person that includes coupons for laxatives as part of a bday present has a special place in my heart.
And this is what I wore today:
Skirt: Victoria's Secret (on clearance for $15!)
Top: Forever 21
Earrings: Pieces via ASOS (gold sold out)
Readers: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: MIA "Botticelli" shoe
Belt: Style & Co via Macy's
So now I'd like to announce the winner of the Visa Gift Card!
Congratulations to Adesuwa for winning the gift card!! You chose Box A so you win a $35 Visa gift card!
Thanks to those who entered!
Be on the lookout for another giveaway this week!