I'm kind of a big deal...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Etsy win!

Hi!
I'm trying to get my act together so that I can do some more outfit posts. My Dad is letting me use his camera which happens to be utter crap but will have to do until I get a new one.  This outfit post was taken before my camera broke and so I thought I'd share it with you all.  If the dress looks familiar that's because I was coveting it a while back when it was on Etsy.  I ended up buying it from Midnight Flight who has alot of cool vintage pieces.  This dress is a size XL and fit me fine at a 260 (I have since lost a few more pounds).  I am really liking the pattern of the dress and I absolutely love purple so its a win on both accounts.  I probably have to pin the front or something so that my bra won't show but I was too lazy to do that for the pics.  I know some of you are really overwhelmed by Etsy but I encourage you to play around with some key words to find the perfect piece...you won't be disappointed!



Drsss: Midnight Flight via Etsy
Shoes: Aldos
Necklace: F21
Earrings: American Eagle

A close up of my earrings!

Be sure to stay tuned for some clothing reviews (I bought the pink wool skirt from Talbots and a couple of pieces from Eloquii) and a contest! <3

1 comment:

  1. Good choice of accessories! I love your necklace and earrings. It's the perfect shade of gold for your skin and dress.

    pawn shop

    ReplyDelete

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.