I'm kind of a big deal...

Monday, October 17, 2011

A lament...

So I have some bad news...my camera is broken! Well, I actually smashed it in a fury but still. So this means that my outfit posts are going to be on pause temporarily until I get my act together. Luckily, I did take some outfit pics pre-smashage so I can definitely share those with you.

Quick vent: what the heck is up with all the leopard patterned...everything I am seeing lately? It's a bit overkill in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I am all for animal prints in small doses but this trend seems to be on steroids or something. What do you all think? It seems that everywhere I turn I'm seeing something that shouldn't be in leopard print completely covered in it...let's give this trend a rest ok? ok. thanks.



So onto the pics...I want to share with you a couple of pics of me in my tribal tunic dress from Fashion to Figure. It was my very first purchase from them ever since seeing this particular piece on Gabi's blog. I had it in my closet forever and finally decided to dust it off and see how I could style it. I'm on the fence of the pic of me with a red clutch. My inital thought was to give the outfit some color because I can't do 100% monochromatic anything. I don't know if the sheen from the clutch throws it all off--it seems as though the red should be more of a muted red...what do you think? The actual tunic is divine. It is super soft and has amazing stretch to it. The one thing I do not like about it is the fact that it has attached sleeves. I remedied that problem by using a belt which I think gives the tunic a bit more contour.



And because I am who I am, I decided to take another pic of me with a black clutch. I don't know which I like better though...

Tunic/Dress: Fashion to Figure
Boots: Eddie Bauer
Belt: Style & Co via Macy's
Bracelet: Ashley Stewart
Earrings: H&M
Red patent clutch: Aldo's
Black satin clutch: Payless


Since purchasing this piece, I've made several purchases at FTF since. They seem to be a great company who are very attuned to their client base. I am looking forward to see what else they have in store in the coming weeks!

Be sure to stay tuned for more outfit posts and some additional contests! Please comment below and let me know what you think about the outfit!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.