I'm kind of a big deal...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pirates Boot-y



pirates booty



Banana Republic lace up shoes
$225 - bananarepublic.gap.com











I never thought I was a boot person until recently. For me, boots conjure up images of teetering, precarious bodies doing there best to stay upright while walking. While I know not all boots are made with 5 in+ heels, this image has stayed with me since forever. I'm very flat-footed so I tend to gravitate towards boots with little to no heel. From time to time, I will come across a boot with a heel that causes me to swoon. Case in point, the BR boot you see above...perfection right? What kind of features do you look for in a boot? Are there any boots out now that are on your "must-have" list? Just so you know, I purchased the ASOS flat lace-up booties and they are divine (and vegan)!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.